In the best interest of fans and staff, the Wellmont Theater will continue to monitor local COVID-19 trends and meet or exceed protocols mandated by local governments. By purchasing tickets to this event, unless prohibited by law, you agree that you and all individuals in your attending party will abide by the health and safety measures in effect at the time of the event, which may include, but not be limited to, providing proof of vaccination status and/or providing proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
All persons entering the theater will undergo a courteous security screening procedure performed by our trained security safety team. The Wellmont Theater reserves the right to deny admission to anyone who does not undergo security screenings and/or is in possession of a prohibited item.
All bags, including handbags and purses, are permitted but will be subject to inspection upon entry to detect prohibited items for your safety and the safety of the other patrons, staff, and performers. Backpacks of any kind are prohibited from entering the theater. The Wellmont Theater does not provide an area to check bags, or any other personal belongings not permitted in the theater. We are not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
The items listed below, and any additional items that the Wellmont Theater management determines could potentially distract the audience’s safety and enjoyment from are prohibited items which will not be allowed inside the venue. Any confiscated illegal items will be turned over to the Montclair Police Department, not held or returned, and no refunds will be issues.
• Cans, glass bottles, and open containers
• Outside food and beverages
• Luggage, computer bags, briefcases, backpacks or camera cases
• CamelBak, thermoses, coolers, or similar apparatus
• Skateboards, hoverboards, rollerblades, scooters, or bicycles
• Alcohol, illegal substances, or drugs of any kind. Any prescriptions medication must be in its original bottle and match your state issued identification card
• Weapons of any kind including pocket knives, spikes, sharp studs, excessively long wallet/key chains, or any item that may be used weapon/projectile that is deemed dangerous by Wellmont Theater management
• Firearms regardless of a permit
• Noisemakers, horns, whistles, or laser pointers
• Flammable liquids, aerosol cans, markers, paint pens, paint sticks, or stickers of any kind
• Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (including detachable lenses and tripods/monopods)
• Fireworks, flares, smoke bombs, or any similar type of item
• Pets or animals of any kind with the exception of certified service animals with proper documentation.
• Clothing that contain explicit language, may be offensive, or gang related (see Sign Policy)
• Large signs, banners, or other similar items that may be deemed inappropriate by theater management (see Sign Policy)
- Banners and signs may not bear a message that (i) is slanderous, (ii) is obscene, offensive, vulgar or indecent and inappropriate for viewing by children, (iii) contains “fighting words” likely to provoke a breach of the peace, (iv) contains commercial advertising or commercial product or service identification, or (v) contains derogatory matter relating to race, age, color, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, New Jersey state or local law.
**The Wellmont Theater reserves the right to prohibit any item, including items not listed above, from entering the premises based on any particular show request or requirement.**
Box Office Information
Hours of Operation
The Wellmont Theater box office is open Monday through Friday from 12pm to 5pm. If there is an evening performance, the box office stays open until fifteen minutes after the headliner takes the stage. If there is a Saturday performance, the box office opens on Saturday from 1pm until fifteen minutes after the headliner takes the stage. If there is no performance, the box office is closed on weekends.
• The box office accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and a Wellmont Theater gift certificate as forms of payment.
• Gift certificates are available for purchase via cash at The Wellmont Theater box office or online. Certificates can only be used towards the purchase of tickets to upcoming Wellmont Theater shows at the box office window.
• We enforce a no refunds or exchanges policy on all tickets purchased.
• If an event is postponed or rescheduled, a 30 day window will open allowing patrons to request a refund at their point of purchase.
• In the unfortunate event of a cancelation, all ticket buyers will be refunded in as little as 30 days.
Tickets & Seating Chart
• Will call tickets can be picked up 60 minutes prior to door time. Patron must present the credit card used to place the order, photo ID, or order number.
• E-tickets on your handheld devices, such as smartphones or tablets, are the preferred form of entry. We encourage you to save your ticket(s) to your phone’s wallet prior to your arrival.
• Click to view seating diagrams here
• The Wellmont Theater is not responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties such as ticket resellers and brokers. Entry will not be permitted to patrons with invalid or duplicate tickets. Patrons purchasing tickets through third party sites or individuals reselling their tickets assume full risk for potentially fraudulent tickets purchased from these vendors. To help us serve you in the best manner possible please purchase your tickets directly from us online via Ticketmaster or at the Wellmont Theater Box Office.
• Children two (2) years old and under are free with a paying adult unless otherwise noted.
• Children three (3) years old and above must purchase a full price ticket and occupy their own seat.
Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to reach out to your original point of purchase for your ticket options.
The Wellmont Theater has a strict no re-entry policy. In the event you need to exit the venue for any reason, please see a security supervisor for assistance.
The main level of our theater is handicap accessible, which includes Orchestra through Bar sections as well as General Admission. The Upper level, consisting of Loge, Lower Balcony, and Upper Balcony, is NOT handicap accessible nor do we have an elevator. There are two (2) accessible restrooms located adjacent to the lobby bar downstairs.
Yes. Please contact us at (973) 783-9500 extension 4 for assistance if you have lost your personal belongings. Leave a detailed message with your misplaced item(s) with call back information.
Yes. Full service bars serve beer, wine, and liquor as well as various concession snacks and candy.
Our bars and concession stands accept credit cards and cash, with the exception of the lobby bar which is cash only. We do not accept Apple Pay, Google Pay or other digital payment methods at this time. Don’t forget to tip your bartender!
There is a designated smoking area just outside the lobby doors. Please see a security professional for assistance.
Yes. Coat check is located on the third floor (upper balcony) on a per show basis from October – April during general admission standing room only shows.
Directions to the theater from multiple locations can be found here.
Parking instructions can be found here
At this time, you can not go between The Wellmont and the Pharmacie Bar + Kitchen. We recommend stopping by Pharmacie with time to spare before your show at The Wellmont begins – as they start serving at 5pm. When you’ve enjoyed your drinks and want to enter the show, you can head back outside with your ticket and enter through the main doors. There is no re-entry once your ticket is scanned, so if you’d like to head to Pharmacie after the show, please keep this in mind. Pharmacie serves until approximately 11:30pm.
All Wellmont Theater shows are all ages unless otherwise noted on the shows individual event page. Please call the box office at 973-783-9500, x 1.
Contest winners can to pick up their tickets the night of that show at the box office beginning one hour prior to doors opening with valid ID. Tickets won via contests cannot be picked up at an earlier date or time.
Yes, there are no fees on tickets purchased in person at our box office. Over the phone, there is a $5 fee convenience fee per ticket.
Ask a Question
We will reply within 48 hours.