All persons entering the theater will undergo a courteous security screening procedure performed by our trained security safety team. The Wellmont Theater reserves the right to deny admission to anyone who does not undergo security screenings and/or is in possession of a prohibited item.
All bags, including handbags and purses, will be subject to inspection upon entry to detect prohibited item for your safety and the safety of the other patrons, staff, and performers. Bags that have passed inspection and not on the prohibited list must fit comfortably under your seat or side. The Wellmont Theater does not provide an area to check bags, or any other personal belongings. We are not responsible for any property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
The items listed below, and any additional items that the Wellmont Theater management determines could potentially distract the audience’s safety and enjoyment from are prohibited items which will not be allowed inside the venue. Any confiscated illegal items will be turned over to the Montclair Police Department, not held or returned, and no refunds will be issues.
• Cans, glass bottles, and open containers
• Outside food and beverages
• Bags or backpacks larger than 16″ x 16″ x 8″
• CamelBak or similar apparatus
• Skateboards, hoverboards, rollerblades, scooters, or bicycles
• Alcohol, illegal substances, or drugs of any kind. Any prescriptions medication must be in its original bottle and match your state issued identification card
• Weapons of any kind including pocket knives, spikes, sharp studs, excessively long wallet/key chains, or any item that may be used weapon/projectile that is deemed dangerous by Wellmont Theater management
• Firearms regardless of a permit
• Noisemakers, horns, whistles, or laser pointers
• Flammable liquids, aerosol cans, markers, paint pens, paint sticks, or stickers of any kind
• Single-purpose video cameras or still-photography cameras with a lens longer than 6 inches, along with monopods, tripods, or any other recording devices
• Fireworks, flares, smoke bombs, or any similar type of item
• Pets or animals of any kind with the exception of certified service animals with proper documentation.
• Face masks or face coverings
• Clothing that contain explicit language, may be offensive, or gang related (see Sign Policy)
• Large signs, banners, or other similar items that may be deemed inappropriate by theater management (see Sign Policy)
- Banners and signs may not bear a message that (i) is slanderous, (ii) is obscene, offensive, vulgar or indecent and inappropriate for viewing by children, (iii) contains “fighting words” likely to provoke a breach of the peace, (iv) contains commercial advertising or commercial product or service identification, or (v) contains derogatory matter relating to race, age, color, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, New Jersey state or local law.
**The Wellmont Theater reserves the right to prohibit any item, including items not listed above, from entering the premises based on any particular show request or requirement.**
Box Office Information
Hours of Operation
The Wellmont Theater box office is open Monday through Friday from 12pm to 5pm. If there is an evening performance, the box office stays open until fifteen minutes after the headliner takes the stage. If there is a Saturday performance, the box office opens on Saturday from 1pm until fifteen minutes after the headliner takes the stage. If there is no performance, the box office is closed on Saturdays.
• The box office accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and The Wellmont Theater gift certificate as forms of payment.
• Gift certificates are available for purchase via cash at The Wellmont Theater box office or online and can only be used towards the purchase of tickets to Wellmont Theater shows.
• The box office enforces a no refunds or exchanges policy on tickets purchased.
Tickets & Seating Chart
• Will call tickets can be picked up 60 minutes prior to show. Patron must present the credit card used to place the order, photo ID, or order number.
• Printed tickets or barcodes from your handheld devices, such as smartphones or tablets, are acceptable forms of entry.
• View seating diagrams
• The Wellmont Theater is not responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties such as ticket resellers and brokers. Entry will not be permitted to patrons with invalid or duplicate tickets. Patrons purchasing tickets through third party sites or individuals reselling their tickets assume full risk for potentially fraudulent tickets purchased from these vendors. To help us serve you in the best manner possible please purchase your tickets online via Ticketmaster or at the Wellmont Theater Box Office.
• Children two (2) years old and under are free with a paying adult unless otherwise noted.
• Children three (3) years old and above must purchase a full price ticket and occupy their own seat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can go between The Wellmont and the Pharmacie Liquor Bar. On show nights, you will need a valid show ticket that will be scanned in and out upon entry. All ticket holders are subject to search again for prohibited items. Alcohol is permitted to be brought into The Wellmont from the Pharmacie Liquor Bar but cannot be brought in from The Wellmont into the Pharmacie Liquor Bar.